<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





ga-lum-ga-poh
OK, I promise to update tml about going mad after Chi As, sci centre(iguess).

I promise.
=)

Somebody told me that I have been updating emotional posts. That brings me back to someone who commented that I changed. Move on to my old posts, I realised I rather post more on my thoughts rather than what is happening in my life now.

Do I really always give people the impression that I am a girl who will smile forever? (like what the cow say. anyway, this cow is a male cow. ha. V_____! he didn't mind but I should stop tt)

Smiling is supposed to help to cheer one up.

It has always been the closer ones who helps or walking our life together that helps me to brighten up my day but now everyone has different roads and I have to self-entertain don't I? Or self-help? Whatever it is. My life is trasformed and undergoing more intense trasformation, because of God, because of JC and because of people around me.

Like what that man mentioned in her blog, my mind instantly pops up her name and her face when I read the chi writing about missing someone who has impacted you and left you.

Yea. And I wanted to write about her but I stopped myself from it. In case...

HSM3
I watched HSM3 today. I like Sharpay and I seriously can't stand Gabriella. Haha, not because Sharpay loves pink ok! I just like her because in her real life, she is not that * but she can act very well as one. Haha. My gosh, there is more pink in HSM3 la... beware.

2 person made the comment that I remembered things that are of lesser important which takes up the space for my studies. Come to think of it, I used to remember everyone's birthday and everything but I forgot them all now. so why people only think so now? Perhaps they never see anyone like me before huh? I am sensitive to those things, I belong to the interpersonal and intrapersonal group what.

*PW
And I think I am obsessed with PW.
1: took pictures while walking on the streets. 2 chopped off trunks opposite Bukit Panjang Plaza admist a few good trees
2: eh can do tree climbing! (in the midst of watching HSM3. this tree house scene)
3: throw this NO! RECYCLE!

GG= Girl guides, good girl, gentle gay, good guy, good game

just find it funny.

TML's topic will focus on RHON.
who goes mad after exams.

Help me answer this. If you are a member in the class, is it your responsibility to go for class gathering? Is that a responsibility or a personal choice?

cos I realise I am seeing welfare rep more as a job than a want. and usu, I can find joy in my job but this time, it is tough.

sometimes, I love my class and sometimes I don't. That's what life is all about ain't it? love it, hate it.

There are alot of things we simply don't agree with and we don't compromise or work something out together which we usu do in ss. Is it because at the age of 17 we are more firm on our stand or is it because of our environment?

We know that focus helps to success but I really think that it's worth it, sacrificing your rest time for someone who wants to be with you. You never know what will happen the next second.

And that freaking brings me to someone.

OK> WHY ALL THE EMONESS?! Why isn't the newton's third law working?

surely meeting the girls in 7 hours time will be a super joyful one. And of course, starting the day worshipping God.

WOOHAA~

SOENG MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. I missed you today.

Labels:


Saturday, November 01, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
madday CHI a lvl+sci centre
Love is everything.
...
mad day
Pics taken by SU&RACH using my phone.
yada yada yada
you just shot thru my heart.
got it
I think...All of us may have the tendency, or it's...
lost

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette