My previous post which I deleted was my reaction.
After I bath, I decided to re-post. Yes, I know I am a dirty fellow. Hehs. I woke up late what.
Anyway, I think God wanted me to speak in another way.
I wanted to tell you that I am defensive and I feel that you have wronged me, thinking that I don't understand you at all.
I just realised that is not true. I know that you didn't mean it that way. You just hope that I have more faith in you and don't have to worry so much.
And yes, dear, I will worry less. Pardon me for my ignorance, because I have seen your vulnerable state before and I know what breaks you.
All these years, after having so much faith in someone who broke it, it pains me alot and I have become someone so defensive, always protecting myself from pain. I am sorry I imposed that kind of protection on you too, which I know you do not need from me.
I know you will understand because you always do. That's what keep us through isn't it?
I was pretty afraid that I will lost you, this happens whenever our difference surfaced.
Well, I've learnt. There's nothing to worry about.
To both of you, I just want to request something from you. Next time you do something which is disagreeable in my eyes, I hope you won't feel obliged not to tell me. I have the feeling I tend to give people pressure don't I?
Don't forget that I am here alright? I always want to hear from you. =)
ha, i really hope you didn't read my previous post, it was silly and childish.
Really feel like poruing out everything about myself but I think, I should pour out after God touch me. Because by doing that, it will be a form of blessings to others.
Thank God for that. I know I can't survive without Him and I don't see any problems with me having this love for God, such that I will blog about Him.
Labels: us