<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





OP!
Are you waiting for me to update?

Haha, the more I blog, the more I feel like I am talking to a big group of people rather than just joting down what is going on.

Rach and Mayee called me after OP. Ha, I like their voices.
AND THAT JOSH, he knew that I would feel tensed up if one delibrately said those things to arouse those negative feelings and Josh kept doing that. URGG.

OP? Haha.
I expected it la but I heed my group's advise. Haha, not advise la. I asked before if I should do detailed research and they didn't think so.

Guess what's my A&Q.

so name me 2 herbs that are facing extinction

HAHA! Well, I was honest enough to tell them that our group didn't exactly went to search the names of that. (oh impact of modernisation is losing herbs. the impacts came upon because there are plants degrading due to lost of wildlife so why not herbs?)

Oh well, it killed me but not a surprise murder question.

After OP, lunch time, then OH MUST SHARE THIS!

I think Miss Ho is another scary woman. SHE TRIED TO MURDER ME! HAHA!!!!

I barely pasted my nametag over her picheon hole and took picture. =D (so you can only see her no, and my name) And I also joked about getting a new card to place on her picheon hole to show that is hers. My suggestion was "Christmas is coming, HO HO HO!"

LOL! She strangled me and knocked me on my head.

AND SU ANNE DREW STH! BUT THEN, Miss Ho took it and ran away. Tsk.

Oh while doing this thing which most of you did today, she couldn't fill up the page and she complained that the rest drew things so it was unfair. Then she complained that we laughed so much that it affected her from getting into emotional mood.

-.-

Oh and she laughed at my contacts. one of the names. a teacher actually. =X Mr. double surname. Oh well, I love it. =D Ok ok, I know it's disrespectful but I like him a lot! As in he's a fun teacher la huh.

The guys went to had lunch together and Ian, well, WeiYang took my laptop. Then the girls went to toa payoh.

People live at Thomson Road always like to say I don't care. Is it? Ian always say that to me and Su kept saying that to Rhon. -.-

Ha, guess what, Ian came to Su's house and helped us out! I was really touched. LOL. oh well, and I managed to torture him with curves! GREAT! ok, maybe not really torture.

It's a dread. I only took bus966 at 10pm.

Su Lynn's friend overheard my laugther on the phone and said I sounded like GAY! MY GOSH! Ha, and I told her to tell her friend I am not straight anyway. LOL.

Rhon and her dad are very funny people. flows in the gene. =D

ARH! I FORGOT TO CALL HIM FATHER-IN-LAW!

Labels:


Wednesday, November 05, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
GB
ga-lum-ga-poh
madday CHI a lvl+sci centre
Love is everything.
...
mad day
Pics taken by SU&RACH using my phone.
yada yada yada
you just shot thru my heart.
got it

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette