books. sighs
0602 28th Nov
I need to do something by today which I have not.
I come to the point again where I say
yes, God I finally feel relieved and here I am desperate for You. And it was great knowing that I wouldn't do this if I do not have the Holy Spirit which You promised us.Ha, pardon me. It's a tough month where I succumb to all temptations.
I need Sok to help me with this holiday I guess. like last year...
Are the OCIP people coming back? Because I realise, some people that I miss are actually involved in that.
I finish Eve Duncan series, okay except for the latest and final one. Gosh, I did no school work and I tried very hard to figure out what I had been doing these days.
70% of my time reading.
I just borrowed some more-
the hitchhiker's guide to galaxy and another book by douglas adam.
And, a book about space. I found one line damn interesting and I wondered if it could be post but who it was already published. Why not? It didn't stir much feelings did it? It just reminded me of my history lessons. about cold war.
Russia actually beat USA to get something into space. And well, someone said that
he would not want to sleep under an communist moon.I lol at that. Nonetheless, NASA is getting better isn't it? To think that I thought all the long NASA is unbeatable and very great. It actually was second initially.
I was wondering if it would help if countries share their knowledge about space tech together and research together. Are they doing it?
Oh and is Pluto still a planet or really stripped off the 9th position?
My gosh, I know so little about space tech. urgg. If you never know, just to let you know something more about me...
I love astronomy ;)
Labels: random