so overwhelming even though I am not involved.
HEY SU ANNE! YOU MIGHT AS WELL SET UP A BLOG FOR ME TO READ ABT YOUR OCIP! LOL!
no I mean, su Wanne. lol
Do check out Yuan Qing's blog.
I am super extra but let me post about it... haha
GOD, YOU ARE SO COOL!
Do you know that I am very jealous of people who can go OCIP? Reasons?
1) Thailand
2) Help the kids!
3) Lessons
By looking at the photos, I could already smell Thailand. If you go to the villages and rural part where you will be out of concrete jungle but onto the greenery and brownish roads covered by mud and sands, your will catch this scent of flowers or the plants. It's so refreshing!
That was what I miss! my. And Rachel had this picture of a clock with Thailand 9th King picture. Funny. Then there were pictures of mountains and waterfalls.
I remembered as a kid I used to travel alot with this family who never fails to be our tour guides. The mountain which I will never forget is shaped like a pregnant woman. A legend said that a pregnant woman waited at this road for her husband to come back from war or something but, the man never return. She waited so long that she passed away along that road the the mountain was formed. Ha. You probably knock my head and question it's credibility. I was 5 and I believed it. lol.
I feel like crying. Haha. No offense before I say anything... I thought if rich people go there perhaps they will learn to appreciate more and realise that their life is superb and everything. I thought they will think life is sad there.
As one who lives in that kind of condition before... I loVE IT. Haha, I miss that. I miss the 2story hut. I miss the concrete storeroom. I miss the concrete kitchen on the left of my hut. I miss the squarish holes at the top of the kitchen walls. I miss the aluminium doors.
AND I MISS the fat rooster which I accidentally murdered. It was a damnnn funny story. It jumped over the wall and fell into a drain and drowned. AND it was MY fault. (because I chased after it)
How about walking on those browish roads with bare foot? The sudden change in temperature and the noisy animals. The dogs there so skinny and kinda dirty.
The people there so warm and friendly.
Oh not to forget the blue mosquito net hovering over the beds! I still have it but lol who use that in SG?
Kids. I remembering myself going to this orphanage near in my village at the age of 3. My mission was to give out sweets! lol.
Gosh. Everything. so meaningful.
Perhaps the conditions is terrible but I believe it's blessings in disguise. They learnt more about life and appreciation.
I didn't really bother about OCIP just now. I wanted to come here and say
God doesn't deprives us of anything but devil just lie us and tell us we do not have enough.YQ was online and suddenly everything links together and I realise why God tells me that.
loudest whine for God. I really want to learn things there. Learn about life and everything...
Let's wait, it shall be in my future plan. woh I can involve someone too. Haha, eh,
YOU, if you want to move and help in another continent, I will try to get my company to help there too as a OCIP. =) You know what I mean. Haha.
OH and I wanted to share I am done with all the books and yearning for all. Waa, the book which I bought turns out to be not the final one. As in Bonnie's murderer suspects is reduced to 2.
urgg.
But it's so cool because all characters from different books are linked! And Bonnie as a ghost is damn smart! She told Eve to be careful of quicksand and a woman with a box and not to let that woman touch her. The villian in the story almost harmed Joe at quicksand and the woman is Megan. Initially I thought Bonnie is just imaginary because Eve missed Bonnie too much. Well, now the foresee future thing.. I doubt Eve can do it.
Eve's BF, Joe, an realistic person, an exNAVY SEAL and a detective became a Listener(
hears voices of people involved in tragedy in the past etc) because Megan, a listener/Pandora(
a Pandora can help one hone his talent/kill him by a touch when she's very emotional) touched him! At the end of this book, he saw Bonnie! FINALLY! (
who can only be seen by Eve for 10+ years!)
I think. Books creep me out. How did I get so engrossed?! MY GOSH! LYNN is that YOUR influence?!
Er, and...
Labels: random