29th Nov
I hereby declare that I will make one wheelchair for donavan. You wait and see. Haha.
That is so that I will definitely make one and the only one.
LYNN wore this long skirt of cherry red with black tank top to the 'National' national library today. -to study GCS It looked fun!!! I kinda skimmed through and I thought I almost love it! haha. It's humanities! My gosh.
we barely studied for 2 hours
Ok something to share when we had our dinner and the food junction.
It was around 6pm and the tables were almost fully occupied. LYNN and I shared this table ( 6 seats) with elderly couple. They left and then came 3 ppl, 2 guys, 1 nu ren. Their accent wasn't distinctive enough, I guessed Malaysia and LYNN guessed China.
My ears just caught their words and register so the story goes like this.
The female had fell somewhere in the mall before coming for food and she was feeling embarrassed all the while. Out of good intention, the guys tried to humour her.
So the conver went on where this guy who spoke the most, shared about his fall down story where his clothes kinda torn off... but the funny part is.
(all in Mandarin)
Guy1:
You know hor, just now a little girl thought we are gays lehGuy2: ya lor! haha!
Guy1:
You know, cus just now the little girl want to give us something mah so she came over and said that hor, somebody said that we two are gay leh. Then I told the girl I am not but he (pointing at guy2) isGuy2: haha, I am not lor
Guy1:
come on la. You know gays usually wear the tight-fitting pants/tights and I wear this. I will look like a pregnant gay! aiyo! How do I look like gay...He was wearing baggy jeans, shirt and jacket.
Come on. LYNN and I tried sooo hard not to laugh.
They talked so much I couldn't concentrate on my food well. That matters. Haha but anyway, they thought that we don't speak eng. (from what we hear)
It's just so weird la. We couldn't wait any second longer to leave.
COME BACK FROM CAMP SOON SOK! I am waiting! haha.
Oh and my gosh, it always happened to be Vamp books whenever I picked books in library lately. urgg.
enough of VAMPPIES and THRILLERS. so tired of them now.
I have no idea what to feel about the politics in Thai. It's terrible and chaotic. My mum supports Thaksin, my thai friends do not. Who can give the correct judgement? Not until the man tells the truth but which 'truth' do we accept? Some people want to be blind to someone's good actions and made critics to the evil actions enthusiastically. Well, the opposite side do the reverse.
Is it worth doing all these when the consequences includes devastating your already down-slopping economy and frightens the tourists who contribute pretty much to it?
I find it senseless. Nonetheless, I am not one to judge. God knows why this is going on. I just hope it will end soon.
soon.
The world is so ugly how are you going to convince people that one less uglier action helps?
Labels: went out