The girls intially agreed not to run today and we are going to stroll but I changed the whole plan. LOL. I was very high today; singing the same song over and over again to YQ. Dots.
Josh arrived late, at the time when the guys were going to run in 2 mintues time. He didn't want to run you see and in the end, he ranked 24th! =.=
Rach and Rhon strolled but I refused. I walked so much faster than them such that Rach kept complaining I made her sweat. They tried means to stop me by walking in front of me etc to no appeal. We actually managed to catch up with the guys! Then I called Jie Jie who walked back to join us. By then, the girls were walking behind me complaining and complaining, sending arrows to my back. lol. Walking with Jie and Bear made me awefully great. ORH AND THEN I SAW BORDER COLLIE! ARH, it was wet... If not I would go after it...
We carried on walking with me suaning Rhon and made her run. She caught sight of this green van- milo van- and began to pull me and rushed to the van! LOL! Rach gave up man. Haha.
Orh haha but halfway rushing, I saw a FAT husky and I asked my classmates to acc me to go to the dog and woosh, I got to touch the husky!!! =)
I don't know how Rhon takes picture, she actually made this husky remind me of seal. LOL.
Orh and the other dog, coco.. I ignore initally but... it's still cute.
I jumped too much today.
I wish SFC things will not be during this stressful period but it is. Nevertheless, I wasn't that terribly distracted as I expect myself to today. Great.
Wanted to say some things... I can't... so I told JieJie... who will be my rubbish bin for a while la huh. sorry.
Labels: school