Oh no more As for Chinese...
The A levels results were out today, including Chinese results for 08-09batch. I didn't get an A for Chinese and I was calm. Really. It was unexpected from me okay. We knew on Monday that results would be out today but I felt strangely calm. Of course, I was not that weirdo, I panicked when Miss Ho gave out the results. Very few people in my class get A, how disappointing. I know just now I sang songs with undesirable lyrics to vent out this lame frustration of not getting A, that was so unnecessary. Whatever it is, I have an answer deep out even before this le. The only difficulty is when the pride raised itself again, how I am going to survive that period of anger and dissatisfaction. Just now on the way home, I managed to think it through and told myself not to retake. Come to think of it, if I choose to re-take and not go for lessons, I am playing my chance. Moreover, by getting a B or A is not going to change my life any drastically because I know my life is in God's hand. K, I am getting spiritual, well, that's me for all you know. Back to the topic, even if my results really end up with Ds,(of course I don't wish for that) God still have His plans for me and my life will be a beautiful story. It's strangely peaceful for me. What for succumb to world's expectations and make myself feel less worthy and feel distressed? Right? I think I make the right decision, I need your support yea? I was reminded of how I got A1s for math for years then O levels became A2s.... life is still great.
As for another part of my life, I am beginning to take it lightly. How strange for someone like me. Haha, Sok Ting I am back but with a little positive change. Haha. Life is great. H2s As... wait for me !
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELSA!!! =D LOADS OF LOVES FOR YOU! Running After You - Planet ShakersYour Word is a light unto my pathYour Love guides me through my darkest nightAnd even though sometimes Your waysI cannot understandI’ll never walk away because my future’sIn Your handsI don’t care what people will sayI’m running after YouI won’t turn back and go their wayCoz I’m running after YouYeah I’m running after YouI’m running after You(I will run to You)I don’t care what people will sayI’m running after YouI won’t turn back and go their wayCoz I’m running after YouDon’t matter what may come my wayI’m running after youIt’s You I’m following todayI’m running after YouI’m running after YouThe song "high road" by Jojo is nice too.Labels: school
Friday, March 06, 2009
+ + +