After Physics paper, the girls, excluding Miss Su Anne again, went to Kampong Glam with Jie Jie and Cham! OOO! Firstly, we went to Bugis and we saw small pond with huge koi fishes. That's random... Dona hates fishes so we pushed him closer towards the pond. There were stones around and his eyes went huge when he saw the fishes and said "Those fishes are damn big la! I want to take the stones and kill them man!" Gosh.
Next, we walked across so many streets under the scorching sun not knowing where we were heading to. Then we found a shop that sell bears! Bears as bigger than real bears, imagine that. Ha. Jie Jie decided to buy a bear/couple bear for his friend and his GF. Guess what, he first choosed a pair -duck+gorilla. Haha! Damn hilarious.
Then we sat down at this malay store and had lunch. urg. You should look at how Rhon had her lunch! She ordered Mee Goreng and because she didn't want to eat egg yolk, chilli etc, she removed them and put on 2 layers of tissues. She could have placed it at one side of her plate or something la. To make things worse, when the uncle wanted to collect back the plates, Rhon wanted to put the tissue in the plates and she dropped the eggy yolk which she had to pick up using her finger. TOOT. Oh right... I think I messed up the sequence... oops. Hehs.
ARH we saw this guide with a group of kiddos and Rach wanted to follow them so much.. We also went to the heritage centre... urg. What else. (ARH SHIT> I watch this show and I feel like killing a woman ok.)(ha what crap song. girls need attention and guys need us. SO DUMB. ok)
Oh we went back to Bugis Junction and window shop. Oh we went to this HongKong restrauant and had cold breverages. DAMN NICE!