no movie no dinner with saints
All that I am by The Afters is samn good! Thanks rach!!!
K that's random.
Poof. I am just feeling lousy knowing that the LC/EW, some ppl, went to watch movie and have dinner and I can't go. =(
Urg. How can I forgot how Kun surprised me during CIP? That guy sat beside me when the woman-in-charge was doing a presentation. I turned to look at him and I got the shock of my life. Holding his iPhone and looking at it, his other hand was holding onto the lip'stick' and he looked like he was drawing up! GOSH! KUN WEI!
I stared at his made-more-red lips and at the instant I thought he was possessed or something. lol. Then he faced me and exclaimed it was lip balm! Haha... ok.You see me alive and kicking? Haha, sure I am. No matter what happens, I know you are there to support me always and that alone is enough to make me smile like never before again. Ha. I treasure this life too much to let it be wasted. Labels: random
Friday, March 20, 2009
+ + +