Oh well... I wasn't demoralised. I want to marry the guy in the contingent man! So shuai! Haha. ok. whatever.
I don't know whether I should trust in God to help us to get to that stage but I believe He has His plans and His ways.
Haha for I picked that song..
Had a little chat with Pastor Ben. I am so glad that No4 is coming!!! WOOSH I can train to be a baby-sitter soon. And guess what, I am going to fight for this No4, since Zoey don't want me, T.T Haha.
I hope No4 is a girl...
If I go close to No4 once she is born, then she will be closer to me when she grow up! WOOHOO! Haha,ee, then I will be 18 years older. My God why am I so old!?
God's workers are busy but God is graceful and You will see how God is always doing things with us together. How sweet?
Pastor ben shared this story with my mama, WeiWen, shared with me just yesterday.
See?
God put it explicitly that He is always here la, who am I trying to kid running away or trying to hide things from Him?
exhaustion. and His strength will be make perfect in our weakness
Seriously, when can I stop talking about God?
I remember something made me laugh out loud. Is it Ian Tang gaying with my teacher or Jon Cham saying something? lol. Don't remember.
All I remember is guys in my class are so fun I never realise! Ha!
Share the love dude.
Lol, Rhon wants to be xixi too.
ok random. MAYEE! YOU HAVE ME! HAHA! Let's be leis. LOL. jk.
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart'
Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."