crazy day today!things didn't go my waywho cares?Haha, what the hell.ok. Had service learning todaywas very high about it, come on kids!haha on the way there I was walking with Su&RachThere was a cat and I tried to miaowWhen I squeaked, the cat looked at meand I was sick you see,so when I miaow...I zhao sia and the cat turned awayLOLAnd then the guys were very kiddish and funnyJosh stole Ray's and Teddy Bear's shoes as heard.And Ray ran after him without shoesLOLand the guys all chased Joshso cute laI seriously think that Kel looked like the KFC uncle.Hehs!Anyway, haha, then we had the painting... and the skit.Jie Jie and his Hua Hua world
3 strong women =D
well, the guys loved joshua alot who apprently loved chair more than anything
I lost count on how many ppl taopok him but he moaned badly. Haaha

MRS CHENG IS SO CUTE! She is so motherly and I love her! Haha. lol, the adoration for kids in her eyes made her eyes sparkle despite tiredness from work
When we sang the Barney song, she really gave a big kiss for the kids
MISS HO was so nice!!! She didn't stop helping the class to paint and she didn't act like how other teachers may have. Great!
lol, and oh my gosh, all the songs that I used to long, were in her phone.
PHANTOM! Pirates of carribean! Sway! Hohoho!
dots
anyway... I've learnt something really important today, as like the previous time in GB. Planning and rehearsing is really, need to be there la.
Had lunch with the class, most of them
we merge 4 tables together and Josh had to sit in the middle as requested
and after every mouth of food,he must turn
and he did! Such entertainer
nice guy
anyway... isiah.. oh dear, I didn't note down.. but I remember this clearly'do not fear what the others fear'I think that is very important. That tells me not to fear about results, not to fear for future, not to fear for the uncertainities and not to fear for losing things that we may hold closely to heart. But most importantly, trust in the Lord and cast your fears to Him and He will, assure you peace and gifts more than what you expect.Ha, preaching again.songs I listened in MP3, flows with meaning退后-jaywell, other then the fact is that Hebe acts in the MV, I now find the lyrics... One way JesusTill I see youAha, and God has shown me how He wouldn't let me decay. Thank Him!orh and I slept with after reading bible, halfway through I guess and my mum took my bible away without scolding me! I mean like, hello?! normally she would have scream at the top of her lungs so I normally do QT when she isn't around but.. lol...Labels: He talks to me, school