Life is really beautiful with God.And the joy you can get from Him is more than any joy you had before.Had a little change in mind just nowand now it kinda fades away BUTI will not forget it.Thank God for sharing with me about Him just now using Judges. I read the 10chapters at one go without knowing it. It felt marvellous though.And I began to see things differently when I look back. It had been such a long time since I was sec1 where Mr Foo did banana dance enthusiatically during orientation camp fire and those times in 1B classroom, the flokdance night, being vc in sec2, knowing my 'daddy', spouting nonsence when I saw my classroom so orange and dansical performance. Time flies, things change, people change.But I decided to let go of the past, like finally?! hah! Praise God!I wouldn't have been able to do it without Him. Thank God.It just hit me so much that if I want it, He will give. If I don't want to hold on, there He is, I can give Him. Put it in a funny way, I remember telling my friend - You just put the thing at the foot at His cross then, quickly run away from Him! Haha, He wouldn't mind anyway, knowing it's for a good cause. =DAnd well, I shall study doubly hard, challenge all the negative feelings.Doubt the girls realise, I didn't share reflection with them today. Thank God haha, because it mine was about spritual discipline, totally different issue from them.And oh my gosh, I was really happy to see that the girls learnt so much more today, especially from Pastor Ben about gossiping. and I just realise, when she, you know... that goes to show how gossip can hurt one.pray hard for my mum's salvation.
anyway anyway anyway, I am really happy that my girls improved pretty much. Haha! BUT, need to be consistent, or improve. Or 2 ways to go.
worth it. worth the cries I had in the past.
Haha.
Labels: GB, He talks to me