<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27310043?origin\x3dhttp://thuiling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





class outing on children's day!
It was crazy!

In case you have no patience, hit ctrl F to find 3 main activities, namely, soccer, Frisbee and UNO.

Haha, we had a class (9/25) outing at Sentosa. We were supposed to meet at 10am at Harbour Front and I was late. I frantically rushed to the area to take train to Harbour Front when I saw the screen informing that it would be coming in 2 minutes time. I reached the place, glad that the train was not there and kept checking with the TV how long more I had to wait. I kept seeing the words, 3 minutes, Pungol, and I thought there were problems with the data or something. I looked 3 times and then I heard a train leaving behind me then I realized I was waiting for the train to Pungol.

What the!

Ha, it was 1022.

When I reached HF I quickly rushed to the monorail ticket area (because Rhon told me that they were sitting outside ticket area) but I couldn’t find them. In exasperation I called Josh/josss, turned out that they were at the control station.

Mayee and Rhon were sitting on the floor. And I sat down, used Rhon’s phone to take picture of her. And to my utmost shock, Rhon grabbed my legs and pulled me towards her, and I slide on my butt. !!!

Ha, and Liming was the latest, late for an hour or so. -.-

Oh on the train there was this uncle carrying a very cute baby!

I asked Dajie if the guys would be babe-viewing and I told him I would be hunk-searching.

Then DaJie was like ‘There, first hunk! Not bad leh with muscle and …

He was pointing towards JonCham.

Haha.

On the way to the beach, we met a group of youths who got their ball stuck in the coconut trees. We tried to help by lending our soccer and rugby ball.

And my gosh, it was so scary when Eric’s soccer ball seem to almost get stuck too! Trust me; we attracted a lot of attention, ranging from people around us, passersby, and people who took this unique tram in Sentosa. I am really amazed by how everyone returned us ball by kicking with enthusiasm. Really, I could see the spark in their eyes.

Anyway, in the end the people working there passed them 2 long sticks.

Apparently, Sentosa has very good management skills.

Soccer: This is important though…ok, the guys started playing among themselves. M, R and I decided to bury their slippers! HAHA! My goodness we even went to the extent of digging a few metres from them and tried to hide the slippers when we moved them and they didn’t realize! Haha!

The group of youths whom we helped suggested to play a friendly soccer match with us. They had 3 girls too so we can’t swap people. Waa. I ate a few sands, MR and I got hit by the ball, hard several times and their girls, well, not as much as us. I wonder why.

Apparently, it was not really friendly when the guys hold to Josh and the rest. Several times both group kinda bumb into each other, it is common but according to the guys, the other group was pretty violent.

Josh was injured badly. And, lol, JonCham carried him to rest. OH! The tallest guy in the other group thought Josh sprained his leg and another guy was joking about doing CRP and he almost kissed Josh!

Ha! Good job.

They had Jeremy, Andrew, Fiona and some??

The worst thing is the guys told me I hit this tallest guy and he almost lost his balance? (I was pretty embarrassed about that, especially when I was not clear what happened and the guys cheered.)

The girls had make up. (Soccer VS doll up)

Sub end of soccer.

Anyway, we rested. And I wanted to play Frisbee so much, so I asked DaJie for it. There was this enclosed area/construction site and DaJie told me the Frisbee was in there. In an attempt to see where exactly it was, DaJie crawled through this very small hole in between the sand and the metal/plastic thing which they used to enclose the area. LOL, he crawled
in!

A worker was inside and he allowed DaJie to crawl in, the scene was really amusing.

We played Frisbee arh, I just can’t flew it to DaJie. Raa raa.


Frisbee in water: Teddy and JonCham were at the beach and well, mischievous Josh and KunWei gave them a hard push. Imagine that! The 2 big guys decided to pursue their revenge. Ha, in the end Josh gave up running while Kun Wei was carried by 4 guys and threw into the water. And when all of them don’t hold on to the sand, they were washed up to the shore. Hilarious.

Lol. Then, they played Frisbee in the water, monkey game. It was so exciting! When Josh was the monkey, he swam quickly using free style and Li Ming used Frog style and Josh still lost. When it landed near teddy, the scene was even funnier because that happened several times and Josh would splash water at teddy in frustration when teddy held the Frisbee.
LOL.

Sub end.

Li Ming’s hair went flat when he was in the water. Lol.
Well well, oh ya! One more funny thing. Josh was leaning against this pole because of his injured feet, JonCham squatted near him and DaJie(is it) stood like a metre away and they challenged themselves to play Frisbee over JonCham’s hair. LOL then KW wanted to try and the Frisbee went over and slide over his hair! Ha, die!

On the way back, Jie played with the ball and I wanted to have some kicks and snatched with him. I guess I was mad, I was a bit over excited. And something pretty embarrassing happened. Like, raa!? AND that jie and josh and teddy kept joking about it.

RAA. Wait did teddy joined in?

We had lunner at Subway then decided to go to the water place. The guys started to play soccer using the big ball and oh my gosh, the small kids!

UNO: I was tired so I sat and asked my wife if she wanted to play UNO with me so Dajie, Mayee, Josh and Rhon played with me. Loser must eat the cookie!

Haha, Josh and Rhon were crazy man, once Josh took more than 20 cards while Rhon never said UNO! Before. Haha. And the first game lasted for 15 minutes? Somehow or rather the cards with the same colour always come together so they took that long. Well, Rhon lost.

Second game everyone joined in. AND MY GOODNESS! Guess how long it last… 20?25? NO, 30+!

WALAU! Hahaha. Dona was the first to clear his cards followed by MayEe and me. JonCham was funny la, he kinda forgot how to play and kept asking questions which don’t apply in UNO. Josh was scheming la, he kept planning how to harm others. SHEESH that was part of the reason why he always have so many cards; he had the cards le still take more. There was once Josh had to draw 10 cards and someone had to draw 12 cards. Scary right? Lol. Then teddy kept reprimanding Josh for taking too much and
Josh didn’t want to listen so he UNO! Several times but UNO game so much later. And oh ya! Ha, Josh always tends to forget to say and Mayee always catch him. Haha!

And they keep scolding each other! haha! as in jokingly of course!

At one point they kept choosing Yellow, which killed them several times. And Haha, JonCham, Josh had the most times of getting backfired while KunWei have once. Like, for instance, they put draw cards, then somehow or rather, the rest will put draw, then reverse reverse etc and the first person will gana.

Josh and JonCham were side by side and the fight between them was
fierce! Haha.

Ha, they had so many cards in their hands! Ha. JonCham lost. It was ironic when he couldn’t wait for us to finish the first game and he played the longest and lost in the 2nd game.

UNO, never ending. Haha!

DaJie could have reached home when the games end if he had left right after he finished his cards.

OH and someone among us slipped and fell while kicking soccer at the VIVO city. Hehs.

Labels:


Wednesday, October 01, 2008
+ + +

hello
Hui Ling 040491
really really wants 'Marrying Mozart' Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Previous
Amazing
I had to step on my bed to see which area should I...
final rebellious act of the day
it's over, it's not over
Psalm 119:169-175169 May my cry come before you, O...
shall not be a nightmare
oh mmm
near
heart to heart with Lord
hot torch

tagboard!

people!
NETTE.
LYNN.
RX.
SOK.
faza.
joelle.
justin.
klara.
may.
sabrina.
sally.
sharon.
sHAron.
sheilina.
soeng may.

SA
donaDAJIE.
elsa.sa
ericTEDDY!.
jeremy.
rach.maehmaeh
rachel.SFC
yuanqing

GB

cindyXXX.
diana.
jinyan.
siqi.
siew lee.
siew yi.
ziwei.
pehgek.
sheena.
shulin.
ziyan

others
GB 50th.
3D'06.
3D'06 eng.
08S05.
Links
archives!
April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 September 2011 January 2012 December 2016 January 2017 March 2017 August 2017 August 2018 September 2018 May 2019 January 2020



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits!
brushes x
pattern x
image malljclay
designed by slayerette