laugh out loud lynnie.
I just threw, okay not really but I decided to sell it to the newspaper collector so yupp, you should be thankful and celebrating.
LOL.
Good job.
You know what? God amazed me totally. I was packing my packed-by-mama=mixing subjects time-room and someone spring to my mind. IN the midst of chaos in my room I sat in peace at the bed praying for her.
And painfully sent her a 4msg long message. (arh! a slice of H20melon gone!) To my surprise she needed it just at that point!
WOO! As in... you know this person... she don't usually come to me and say
huiling I yadada when she feels troubled or stressed up so I can't really perdict what she might face.
Nonetheless, just now, I hit it on the nail! Haha, God is such a loving daddy! He knows and He helped swiftly. WOOH!
hahaha... somehow, somewhat, I still cannot detach myself from... how about writing daily and knowing that this person will read and reply... and that person is DC! ha- arh haha... He's a rare gem, a hunk and one who grooms me a lot. What a teacher. lol.
A teacher's job is only to do one thing, but his heart is after many which leads to molding of lifes.
F1 got me very excited. Hamilton is cool! Don't you find the sound the engine produces very...
excites me alot but the middle 30 plus rounds bore me I guess.
whatever.
mum was funny. she said short people cannot drive F1.
and dad add on - because they can't step on the accerlerator. (no oil)
-.- well, put them in hokkien, sounds funnier.
Labels: He talks to me