oh boy.
After doing something crazy, I yearn to do more of it. I just finished 400+ (total was 629) pages of Elipse, the whole book actually. I wonder how many words was that? Whatever it is, here I am blogging for whatever business.
First, I want to declare that I miss 2 friends a lot. One is xi square and the other is a friend whom I claimed to be very special to me. Both are guys. lol. Really want to crap with him more. like a kindergarden kiddo.
Second, I can't sleep! Not in the mood to at all, perhaps due to the fact I am meeting my current in like 7 hours time? Haha, JEANIE LIM! HOW EXCITING!
Third, my throat is sore now and I don't want to wake up with a sore throat. urgg.
Forth, my fingers are to lazy to reply LYNN through SMS. yea babe, I know, OBS is tough. How's is it? Did your ahem went there too? (as in the person in red. lol) Are you feeling sore all over? I am so sorry for you. It's alright, good training once in awhile, since you paid hundreds for it. (haha) And most probably I didn't want to reply her is because in the SMS I would ask her to bring me to Bugis asap. I should restrain from that shouldn't I? Oh, what number now?
Fifth, I was thinking of guitar and God thing. Lighter, fire, good or bad way of handling, I fully understand. Better still, it never occur me that I will pick guitar to play pop songs like 'collide' which Ian always plays and it kinda goes on in my mind. Really, all I wanted is to learn guitar to lead worship in GB that's all. What matters now is whether I will be able to discipline myself. To be frank, I will rather you not give me that lighter, just in case I use it to burn houses instead of getting warm. I would rather suffer in cold but oh well...
Sixth, oh boy, I was just telling God that hey I must suck like hell as His daughter and I know this must be brutally painful to Him since He's my dad! urgg.
Seventh, Sok's birthday is coming. COMING!!! (shh, I have no plans at all. how?)
Eighth, I am thinking of getting a job. Nutcase ain't I?
Nineth, orh oh. WS, please get the Norton Anti Virus soon on account that this poor laptop stayed over at your house before.
Tenth, Haha, something happy because I finally understand Carbonyl better. At least, comparing to what I've been doing last few days..
This is something worth smiling over. Labels: random