
Lot 1 reopened library's flooring is better. I am beginning to love the expanded library, it's now about 2.5 times bigger than the old one? It was great, neat, more spacious so that can cut down on the number of time I will hear the bell and the irritating librarians speaking. Oh and there were windows! Haha, though the scenery was
very not nice.
urgg. I have been reading books fervently. Too much, it's too much. The library at Lot 1 reopened and so SM, Jeanie and I decided to pay a visit. Pah. We had no sense of direction in there and we got to the fiction area first. Is it devil's work? The books were all new and I was anticipating to get some books, then "JON" caught my eyes. Within a minute, I grabbed 5 books from the similar author,
IRIS JOHANSEN. I borrowed 6 at the end of the day. (Thankfully the new Chi books didn't interest me.) How can it be? I just happened to walk in my favourite author's section and pah, I became a bookworm again, and that means, less study time. It's killing me, I shall promise myself, this is the last 6 of the year.
Oh SHER!!! How I wish you are reading my blog now. MEETS THE EYE IS FINALLY IN THE LIBRARY!!! HOW COOOL!!! Haha. Body of evidence by
Christopher Golden remember? Haha. I guess I should SMS her or sth.
COOL! We started reading BOE since sec3 and that was the third book in the series but it was never out. Finally! haha, oh, no. That means, last 7th book of the year.
Iris Johansen--- her books shares similar plots. It's always this
Eve Duncan (a forensic sculptor) or her friends that unfortunately stepped across the border to irritate a moron out there OR the moron just don't like them and the story goes...
oh you, I want to kill you. I call you. Oh great, you are coming to me. Today shall be your last day. Then the moron dead.
Oh one more thing; there is always detectives/FBI/agents involved and a short love thingi happening in between. Eve already have 3-4 lovers already in the 11 books I read. My gosh, but
Joe Quinn is the final guy. You know the damn irritating thing is that, Eve has a daughter,
Bonnie, murdered one day but the murderer was never found. In the 11 books I read, now I finally got the book where Bonnie's bone was just found. I NEVER GET ANY BOOKS WHERE BONNIE
is alive NOR HER MURDERER IS CAUGHT. so idiotic. lol, pardon me. I probably read the book which I think the next book after it is the one they found the murderer.
so hfdshf.
You get what I mean!?! Maybe Rhon gets it, because when she watched dramas, she always fast forward them to get the - answers but books..
URGG! I admit it ran through my mind several times- to hit CTRL F but it's lunatic.
URG.
Wait is it 11 books? Haha, I want to create a list and I am so going to collect Iris Jon and Jodi Picoult series. Really, pardon me for this 'spilt second' insaness, I will be fine in a nick of time. I assure you. Ha ha.
And the list goes:
Body of lies, No One To Trust
Fatal Tide, Dead Aim, Blind Alley, Fire Storm,
Countdown, On the Run,
Stalemate, Pandora's Daughter,
The Search.
(I will read like 15 of her books, same plots different situations. dots)
Oh ya! Did I mention the books I just borrowed are newly published but the stories, are of my age. 1991. EH! How do you know when the book is firstly published?
I am still amazed by how we can discuss about the BOE in the library to refresh our minds on the characters and the incidents in the stories. What actually happened to make us so crazy about books, together? (2 qns in here)
Jeanie was as crazy as ever. dots. And her smell is still strong. It's like she can be 2 metres away from you but you can smell her straight away. (and I always failed to guess what she use. lol) Oh boy, you should look at the condition of her phone. SUPER PRO. As in, something kinda tear off on her phone's cover, a rubber casing. I never know Jeanie is violent.
There was once I had stomache so I left for awhile. When I returned, I was taken aback by what I saw, SM and Jeanie sat so closely and covered themselves with everything they had, namely a white shirt, Jeanie's bag pack, my ink* bag, SM's beige carrier, and books. They looked like they were in refuge or something la! So pitiful lol!
Sleeping over at SM's house was really an sleeping session. haha, we chatted and I tried to pay attention to the sci terms of bones and viruses which SM had to learn in her VET, thinking she was going through those she would be tested on. In the end she went through those which were already tested. -.-
The noob thing was, every sentence she said would be followed by my only qns "What is that?" Dots and there was once I cut her in her rantings telling her that it was crazy everything she said must be followed by my golden qns. The next sentence she said, I couldn't help but ask again. And we laughed. lol. It got better when she helped me by, pausing and add "which is"/"which means", HA. BIO is soooo not for me.
SM tried to keep me awake by playing this guitar game on the net. Woah, she was like super pro can?! I wondered how many times had she played that game. It's on notdoppler.com.
She and her sister are... They were sleepy and they communicated with each other without knowing what they were saying. lol. Oh ya, I hit the sack first this time. urgg...
Kiki woke me up by using her paws and "patted" my head. I thought she was pulling on my hairs and sat up immediately. lol. I was like
yes kiki, what do you want. It just looked at me and started doing it's own glooming (eh WS, I am suspecting kiki to becoming a cat) Then she tried to wake SM up too but haha, she failed. (=D) Kiki went off afterwards and I tried to sleep again.
... Again the paws and I was like
okok Kiki, now what. She looked too hyper like she wanted an exercise so I went to the living room with her. I grabbed her toy from her mouth, threw it... oh dear, did Kiki went after it? Ha, I don't remember. I walked back and stood in between 2 rooms. On the right was SM's room and left was her Bro's room (which we slept in). Kiki came along and walked to the right so I grabbed the opportunity to go the left and close the door, leaving smaller space so that Kiki can't squeeze through.
Well, I failed. Kiki came in the third time and WHOOSH, SM
FINALLY WOKE UP. Not a pretty good news because haha, she decided to Kajiao me as well. Sh carried Kiki, squeeze it hug it, then, she and kiki laid on my bed. (not to mention, SM upper body was on the mattress I was on and lower body on her bro's bed)(HAHA!) Thanks huh. And I could feel 2 living things applying pressure to my leg. urgg.
oops. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SOK TING!!! I'm soooo happy for you you are finally 17! That's a breakthrough! HAHA!
I'm probably commiting suicide because if she reads this and I see her tomorrow, VOLA! haha. breakthrough. lol.Labels: us