lol. OK. Reply to SM&
SIQI.
To my dearest
SM, how many times have I slept beside you? Or rather around you?
Hahaha. And you have the tendency to have one hand coming out of your position but you didn't do that in the office. =D PI
LOR...
Haha, I just happen to SEE.
SIQI! HAHA, shh, it's
ok what. Sitting on grass was perfectly normal.
hahaI was in terrible foul mood before I read
somebody's email.
Haha. Why does people have send emails to me about their issues? SUPER WEIRD.
Haha, but I like it that way too.
lol.
It's my umpteen time cleaning my room. super irritating. I had to mumble to God asking Him to give me the perfect arrangement because I was about to explode.
lol.
My parents are... they like to keep things which they think are usable and looked nice. All these things pile up and gets into my way, esp my room so I dumped everything into the bin
conveniently. Want to bet? I am sure I will say HELL-O to these things
tml morning.
lol.
OK I AM SUPER MEAN. and childish in that sense.
I can't study when things are not in place and I have no idea how to tidy up my room anymore. Do you remember us cleaning up rooms for 20 hours to finish our
responsibility at home-
badgework? I bet I can get 2 badges this year.
lol.
Miss GB a lot. Everything I have learnt and done... I guess that's another reason why I return to GB. No
CCAs can sub GB.
Drills. Can I be extremely open here? Well.
I want to praise ...
Ok maybe I should email them or
sth?!
URGG.
okok.
But I really want to tell somebody that she improved a lot a lot but I had to fail her for one reason. I feel terribly bad but that's how it is like and we got to face it. It pains me but I am not going to let it be just like that and I want her to stand up proud too.
ok. take it I am crapping here.
What I really learnt from this camp is how to teach juniors. 4 years in GB had taught me how to be a servant first, meaning, I learnt how to serve people, putting everyone before me. Me is the last in my
prioty list. And now, I am a leader, a servant leader (
GB's mission) so...
it's my girls' turn to serve me!
HOW AWKWARD!
Haha. It's super weird. I am so used to serving them even though they are younger than me but I am supposed to
ALLOW them to serve me.
urgg. get a knife and stab me.
lol.
They are so cute. seriously... when
SiQi actually helped me to cook my noodles for dinner. I was like
woah, I don't have to do anything at all! and I still get to eat and my junior is serving me! That kind of feeling is
indescribable.And how can I forget that my girls need to learn to serve too? I guess I am very slow to realise a lot of things. I am slow to realise, I am of a higher authority now. Not to put it in a blunt/rude way alright, no offense. I am just trying to say, I now
recognise that every actions I make, should be different now.
ok,
nvm... I am getting confused over what I am writing but I get what I mean.
Haha. Do you? I doubt.
Labels: GB