alrightie.
First and foremost, GOODNIGHTS. Haha. I am pretty sure some of you are asleep. It's a great day for me today. Really.
WS made me suffer today, especially with the fact that today is my second day. lol. She made me go down to order something and help her pay first. (burnt a hole in my pocket) Oh my gosh, it cost a bomb! I could bomb her room for that. Then, like the previous times, I was made to go with her. That time was worse, we had to walk, without clear directions. Thankfully this time we took a cab.
Nono, wait the funny thing is, this time, we were lost in the HDB itself. She hit the '16' button and it was the wrong door. Then she tried 13th and 9th floor. My gosh. She was pretty sure the no or digits is a mulitple of 3. Guess what. WS had to give a call to realise it was 17th.
-.-
The thing which really killed me was my very good skill of sarcastic accent. She was very tensed up and she hit the close button before I went in. AND, she couldn't stop yakking so, I spoke in a very calm way "My gosh, you even hit the close button before I came in. so what, you will keep talking to youself until you realise, 'eh, HL is not in the lift!!!'" Oh well, and she couldn't stop laughing about it.
We tried to wait for the bus ya, and to that woman it was wasting time. Fine so we walked. Oh hah, when she saw the time was at the traffic light, she asked me to ran back to the bus-stop with her.
Sometimes, we just happen to realise our friends are not as saint as we usually see them and we question ourselves. What's wrong?
LOL! MISS TEO ARH!
Not that I always want to blog about these ar, you just, entertain me too much la huh. lol and blogs are meant to be so too. =D
You want me to say how nice you are? Haha. mushy ones you want/? lol.
Oh, I don't have finally eh. Haha..
oh. I have 1,2,3,4, 4 blogs are mine. write in 6 blogs. how cool. -.-'''
Labels: went out