Somebody complained that my previous post was too short. Ok. Here I am to extend it further, happy? (to that girl whose email has the word happy. lol. I think everyone will know who are you)
I stopped at the Botanics part. We got back to school and it was time for the girls to learn T-shirt making from 1700-1900. WS,SM and I grabbed the chance to first, cut hair, second bring towels and slippers. Haha, none if that agenda is mine, but I went on with them.
Ok, we rushed our way back to Limbang to get dinner and when we got to school, the girls needed more time. Aiyo, I even had the time to arrange the packets neatly with the spoons and prepared the drinks. Tsk. lol. Straight after that, the girls were even a time to rest for a while before we started doing drills. (oh I have a lot to comment about drills)
Then after that, it was the night activity! Haha. Initially, SM and Si Qi were allocated to be at D&T block area, which IS the scariest and spookiest of all. WS and I were supposed to go to the hall. Haha, and we thought we would laugh out loud and crapped too much before the girls came. Ha, then we changed so SM came with me to the hall. The challenge at the hall was for the girls to blow out 12 candles in the middle of the hall. It would be scarier if we out it at the stage.
Haiya. SM and I hid behind this entrance wall and yakked. Drug Addict and Lee JinYan were so bored that they came to talk to us. While SM and I were hearing screamings and laughters from the D&T block and canteen toilet, we heard BOYS' voices. Both of us were so surprised. Haha, then a sir came into the hall haha... so the BB came back from something. Haha. Scare us.
The girls screamed loudly at the staircase then they came closer to us. SM and I planned carefully to scare them by SM roaring first and me screaming. To our ulmost disappointment, they came in laughing. -.- Xin Ying was SUPER HIGH! well, explain to you later. blah blah. The seniors went to the classroom supposedly the final scary area, and SM suggested I climbed out of the tables. HEY THAT FREAKS ME OUT! lol. In the end I accidently molested my junior Wen Lin, I AM SO SORRY!!! Haha. Ok.
That's all for first day I supposed. Our reflection sessions? Haha. Awesome!
Ok. WS insisted to have the camp com to debrief at the end of the day so the girls went to bath first. Lights off at 1215. The 3 of us waited for the sec4s and sec3s to finish bathing while we were still smelly. My gosh. They finished bathing but it took them ages to come out and meet us. Better still, the camp commandent was blur and funny. lol. By the time the 3 of us finished bathing it was 1am or something.
Oh ya, must talk about this. I was doing facial at the basin, lol, ok, applying the facial cleanser when XXX and Siew Yi came in! ARH! They saw my white forehead! LOL! They wanted to ask me about the breakfast for the second day and they didn't mind waiting for me to finish washing my face but I insisted them to carry on. Guess what? My facial cleanser is the leave-cool-feeling type so when they left, I almost got a cold! lol! It was super cold and I thought the cleanser kinda harden on my face. LOL.
SM had to finish her proposal while WS and I tried to finish the video. Crap. I don't know how, everytime when night come, both of us can go lamey high. Alright, SOK, here's for you. WS was super lazy and didn't want to take out her sleeping bag but I was so cold! The office's floor was freezing so I opened yours and used it as blanket. =D OH I FORGOT. There was something pretty funny. My laptop didn't had enough battery so I just found an empty plug and used it. Then WS said we need the net, so I just found one modem that is not connected and used it! HAHA! All without permission but hey, I just found them lying around...
Haha. Second day, wow, we woke up at 7am and I found SM sleeping on the floor in her usual side-way sleeping manner and we went to wash up. Am I getting naggy? Because I am lazy to talk about the second day. Alright, there were drills, lunch, games, drills, theory test, field cooking, drill tests, special night, NOT TO MENTION I SEE ZOEY AGAIN!!! Okok.
Extend this post. Second day breakfast! What happened? Oh the girls did their morning PT but they still looked so dead. Aiyo. Did I get theresa and weeping to make orange juice? Haha, they looked so cute learning. Anyway, WS taught XXX how to use can-opener. It really amazed me, I dont know how to describe that feeling.
We went to basketball court to teach the girls how to pitch tents. Woah, my group was like superb, they built up and tear it down within 8 minutes! Not bad. That's what I thought at first. BUT, when the 3 of us had to complete against the sec1s, we realised that the tent the other group used had very loose poles. No wonder. lol. yadayada.
Then we had drills, it was so troublesome because... I had to teach stage 1&2 at the same time! AND AND, all of them wanted so much prac! urgg. I really have a lot to say about drills. Lunch, Miss Leong told SM and I that we need 2 people to open the gate and apparently, we had to figure out ourselves why we must stand on the left of the gate etc if not, we would open it by force and spoil our ear drums. It started raining when we were on our way back. heavily and when we got out of Limbang, it drizzled! THANK GOD! Haha then we made our way back for lunch. blah blah.
DRILLS was bordeom and I could see the girls were dreading, at least I WAS so I requested for games. INDEED, the girls instantly got so high over the game turn over a new leaf. Ha, and they challenged to get 11 ppl on this groudsheet and flipped it. They failed several times despite having us around to hold them but they pushed on. I was really awed by their perserverance.
Blah Blah. So many things to say, I don't think I want to put up here. Oh ya, I finally know why need 2 people to open the gate. The rod has to go through holes on each side of the gate. Apparently, one gate went lower so, you need to step on the other to made the hole go lower. When I had to leave the school, I stood on the gate with 2 legs and I was still too light to make the gate go lower! SO FRUSTRATING! I NEED TO EAT MORE! HAHA. This post is super duper long.
Labels: GB