I am back from GB camp!!! lol. (not to mention I was back last night and I slept for 13 hours straight.)
Haha. There are simply too many things happening in this camp for me to reflect about. It would easily take me about 6-7 pages of microsoft word to just focus on the activities and not about what I've learnt.
Let's take a look on the first day of the camp. WS had to come over to my house to help me because I need to bring my zinc bag, shoe bag, uniform, laptop and 3 bags of food. Though SM's mum cooked 3 packets of Beehoons, we were still worried that we didn't had enough so we went on to Limbang and got 5 more packets.
While the girls had devotion in the class, WS, SM and I tried to pok holes and finish up the puzzles.
On the way to botanic gardens, I realised I forgot to bring the clues and I confessed that. Haha, WS gasped and her mouth were opened wide. Then we decided to use my phone to send the clues to them. Ha.
When we reached that area and prepared to eat Bee Hoon, we realised, we forgot to bring plates and deal with it by using aluminium foils as plates.
Thankfully the girls didn't mind.
Admist playing games, WS realised she forgot to bring along the balloons. Haha. Die so she quickly called Pastor Ben for help.
SEE?! SO MANY LOOPHOLES!
The girls went on to do their challenges to get the clue and it was hilarious! Especially the girls who had to sing and talk to the fishes in the pond. Haha! And Cindy's group had to wear several watches on their wrists and asked for time. Oh my gosh. lol.
After gotten their clues, the girls were supposed to go to their destination and take video. WS and I predicted they would take an hour, which would buy us time to go around and throw their next clue. To our ulmost surprise, on our way to put their next clues, we met them! They finished their video within 15 minutes! ha, my gosh.
It was so embarassing yet funny.
We kept the girls waiting in their area and always get them to call us. In between, the 3 old seniors kept calling each other to think of the next step. Haha.
It was so terrible but we managed to salvage everything and the girls didn't really found out! Amazing! Thank God. haha. Really thank God.
We had this balloon and sticker game whereby X from row A have to guess the right sticker on another person in rowB. And if X got it right, the person who got the sticker will have her ballon burst above her head. Note that the balloon is filled with powder.
It was crazy. The girls were like super excited to see each other getting that treatment.
ha, but the thing which we expected the least was... the girls started to stick stickers all over their puzzles. (with their names on). OH MY GOSH. WS and I was super shocked la! LOL. I wondered what SM thought of it. Hah. My gosh... I meant it, all over. And the variety? ranging from hellokitty-tweety bird.
lol.
ZOEY IS SO CUTE! Haha alright. There was once, her third bro went behind her, and hugged her from the back! ARH! SO CUTE! Zoey is turning 4 next Jan and Ephem is turning 2.
Don't rmb much. I still remembered drug addict refused to entertain me on the rainforest trail. urgg. lol. And I couldn't stop asking her to. so tao ren yan la. And she really thought I was talking to myself when I was actually talking to Jin Yan. ARH!! DRUG ADDICT!!! arh, I don't practice my skill of talking to myself that often ok?! lol
Oh, I will post pictures and videos on GB50th blog. Do take a look. haha.
That's all for Botanics. (I mean, there are definitely more but I am too old to let my fingers tire out)
We came back. post abt the rest some days later.
Oh how about class outing?! I own you! arh. wait la. lol.
Labels: GB