I have no appetite today. What a surprise. I barely ate my dinner and I didnt had breakfast. Ok, perhaps, baked rice for lunch was too filling. Haha.
so gong. I almost took the train to woodlands from Yew Tee when I was supposed to go CCK.
You triggered something and made me ponder what happened to me this year that made me, so weak.
haha, I remembered myself stood strong during this SYF training although I had fever that day. The best thing was, several girls around me fainted. I mean, haha, not that it was a good thing but ya, I was so strong.
I have no idea what made me lose my attitude eh. I don't fight, I don't shout at someone rudely, I don't get angry with people who doesn't treat me with respect. Ha. And comparing that to bickering with a sec 2 who cut my queue in the canteen, I am so tame now.
urgg. I always try to balance things but sometimes, there is a need to take sides. I am not one who do that.
perhaps it will be weren't