
I guess today I was pretty heartless.
On the way to Ang Mo Kio, I was sitting at the corner seats with this Chinese lady beside me. Out of the corner my eye, a Indian lady standing beside her began to lean against her. The one beside me looked frustrated and pushed the Indian's lady's handbag. Without any hint, her legs couldn't support her and she fainted. Amidst reading my book and worrying that I was late, my mind couldn't focus. Another woman held to her shoulders while the one who sat beside me kept pulling her for her to sit up. Everyone was staring. WT. I couldn't support her and I thought she couldn't take it so I suggested them to let her lie on the floor. And her upper body was just beside my legs.
No one shouted for emergency/955, no one.
I kept patting the lady's head, and I assured her that it was okay, we were around. There was once, out of stupidness, I hit her shoulders as though I was going to do CPR. Out of exasperation, I chocked out the words "Is there any doctor?" It didn't come out loud enough but turns out that another woman came and took out some device and put on the lady's wrist. And the numbers shot up to 110, 105, 108. It fluctuates. Then, everyone heard somebody speaking through the speaker asking what happened and I wanted so much to answer but I guess an adult did. How did they know ar? The MRT people. And that adult who answered was a woman too. The Indian lady was looking at me, and she closely shut her eyes. At least, I thought she was.
The most terrible thing was, next stop, Ang Mo Kio. Did I mention that I was holding her hand too? Anyway, I let go, to check my things. When we really reached, she suddenly moved her right hand to reach out in my direction. I ignored it and kept telling the Chinese I had to go. And I left.
You bet. I cried when I finally saw my PW group. How can I be so heartless?
But then Ian crapped out his experience so I kinda felt better and Josh's experience too, but ha, I don't react like him. And Jeremy for the tissue.
Anyway, what's with all the guys? Sok, perhaps I need training from you.
Coffin is so not scary and I don't remember I scream. I barely remembered there was once this woman appeared all of a sudden and I kept saying freak, damn it, which lasted like a minute. Joshua actually yawned when this actor kept following after the female ghost! Haha.
That Ian just can't stop talking. This 2 guys kept taking turns to say "boo", "eheh, behind the mirror, arh! ", "nono, behind the cupboard", "so scary!!!", scaring me to entertain themselves. Haha, they really expected those things but in the movie, none of that happened! LOSER! Haha. Ian went to the toilet and after the movie he told us that walking to the toilet was even scarier than the movie and Joshua regretted that he didn't go. -.- I guess that's all. Actually there is more like throwing popcorns, Jos and this 4 girls embarrassment. Raa. Haha.
Labels: went out