Worst dream ever just now during my nap. ARH! MUST TELL LYNN. hahaha.
Anyway,
Haha, there are a lot of super crazy things happening yesterday morning but I guess, it mustn't be read by some people so
arh, forget it.
Can I talk about sleeping over at
WS's house first? Yes. Class outing?
Haha,
tml la.
I got to
WS's house at 2135 and nobody else was at her house. My gosh, on the account that I slept for 3.5 hours then after such a long walk at somewhere and fun at another place, I was half dead but I wasn't allowed to sleep. Actually,
WS allowed la, SM slept.
Haha! =X
We were super cranky and our brains went haywire. One person said one sentence the others would twist it to another meaning.
Waa.
Haha, the worst post ever because I can't update anything but...
WS's feet kept brushing mineSM kicked her sofaME? Haha, hack care what happened to my surroundings. so WS did went over me to close the electrical appliances. urggall of us slept on living room's mat.I insisted on sleeping only after brushing teeth and WS thought that after I finished brushing she would have slept. and she succeeded not to. DOTS.well, I slept at 5! Cool huh and got up at 0840.WS cooked up pizza. milo again.. and what else?Oh and I kept throwing the tigger pillow at WS. OH YA!!! HER MSN CONVERSATIONS!!! MY GOSH!WS was chatting with about 3 people. And I don't know how she did it. She typed pretty fast and all of a sudden, she talked to 2 contacts. Both of contacts were the same person. And the green words showed that she added the same guy into this
conver. ?!!!! SHOCKED ME CAN!?
waa then she got all my
nagging.
SM and her were out to spoil the laptop when they were fighting to chat with Belle. Belle must be so honoured. haha.
There was once when SM was sleeping, WS asked me to move the laptop when SM's hands was on it. I tried my very best to move her hand away and took the laptop. but I couldn't move the mouse so I got WS to helped me. I took one step and lollipop fell on WS's glass table and we were so frightened and quickly looked at SM. Haha then that WS wanted to make space for me and she moved the files to her left but, she "dropped" the files on the floor with another loud thump. And we tried so hard to hide our laughter that I began sneezing, coughing... and so did she! haha. What a failure.
Oh and there was once she sat upright chatting and I laid beside her. She complained that I slept on her.
urgg. And I told her I still have the strength to do that k. Trying to threaten her.
Haha. I think suddenly some screw in her brain went loose
ar, she couldn't stop touching me, poking me as though she was selecting some meat in the market. -.- And she nagged at me saying that it was all bones. I didn't give an look on my face and said flatly "Don't lie
WS. Don't use this as an excuse to touch me."
Haha, for her who seriously cannot stand this kind of thing...
Hahaha...
but she carried on poking me.
I think is the crazy
nagging and mumblings that were funny. OH YA! And
haha, I was super wide awake all of a sudden reading
someone's blog.
HAHA. well, from
IJ de.
WS's favourite.
HAHA!
I had a funniest dream at WS's house la and I woke up laughing. LOL. Kai Ling, Laopo-Wan Zhen, Miss Ho, Ian, and some guys oh ya! CORRECT all the S05 girls were in the dream and dunno what. It was super crap. Haha.
THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING. We went to
WS's room to continue and I dropped onto
WS's bed, twice. Ha and I hugged the
boster that I saw. It was weird because I don't remember
WS using
boster. She looked at me for so long... then she nagged at me and she realise...
THAT IS MY DAD'S BOSTER SOMEMORE.ARHHH!Labels: us