holding liquid. get it?
the sense of uncertainty and insecurity is terrible.damn it. I worry but I can't do anything. Should I make a trip down to Kovan? So what if I got the badge and assessment sheet? I didn't get the card! My gosh. Freak! Freak! Scares the whatever it is out of me. Pardon me. And the worse thing is I have no contacts. Ironic. Watching Coffin in tomorrow morning to scare myself. so much for PW outing. Haha. disturbed. very. next up. it's very very difficult for me to give up on relationships. I know I need to move on and just forget about them but, somehow, the strings are there and they are pulling me. well. maybe I should stop poking my nose into her life or even read her blog. all the better. one person less to border about. sounds very, emotional isn't it. well, I am not use to breaking friendships. If I have, they must be deary to me. Ha. oh well, I haven't bathe if you realise. lol. WTH! I THINK I AM FREAKING, tomboyish. Haha. alright. I am sonot going to edit this post. Labels: GB, us
Thursday, November 06, 2008
+ + +