I went to Teddy's house with Ray+Dona. It was a Ray's love-day. Haha. Eric is his gay husband while Dona is his Darling. =.=
See? Purple is Dona and Black is Ray
They sat like that for like 12mintues? urggg.


Oh the tweety was damn fun! Haha. Big head.
There was a huge fish tank in Eric's house with 30 over fishes inside. I jumped on the chance to touch the fishes. On the other hand, Jie was so freaked out by aquatic life! He ordered me not to touch him after I touched the fishes and asked me to wash my hands with detergent. LOL to think Eric told me to wipe off with tissue will be okay. Haha!
Jie Jie's bag is very intersting each time he goes out. He actually brought GC you know. Haha!
Ok spare him, he did his homework before meeting us.
Anyway, Teddy has so much space in his house that I would love rolling and jumping around in his house. Haha!
Lame la.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL CHAN AND DONA!!
Today is the most unforgettable birthday I ever celebrated for my classmates.
1: It's girls' birthday.
2: I forgot to buy cake because Dona has always been the one to do that! Rhon and I went to get at pop cafe. Waa, recession actually lead to a shrink in size of the brownie and the ice-cream! Rhonda was so pro la, she tried to poke the candles onto the ice-cream, yea and caused the ball of ice-cream to spilt. Haha! I don't know how she balance one lor, she actually dropped the ice-cream. okok, on the plate.
Arh and this.. We went to the back of canteen to borrow lighter but an uncle helped us to light and expect us to bring this lighted candle back without the lighter. Rhon was so careful in bringing it back until Ian said "Blow wind Blow!" the fire went off.
We had to go back again and managed to get a lighter. Like finally? Haha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't what to say about GB le. Actually after hearing what they have to say, I re-think about how I will actually handle GB work in school if I ever become one teacher in school and want to be IC of GB.
Maybe environmental engineering is better. who knows?
Labels: went out