Sok's first step into my house
Sok came to my house today! Wow, after 5 long years, this was the first time she stepped into my house. cool. lol. Nonono, the coolest thing is that she is the first to communicate with my mum in dialect! Ha, you should hear how she say 'nevermind' in Hokkien. Hilarious.
She couldn't do math and I had to help her. See, what a good sis you have? Ha.
We talked and talked until she missed 3-4 trains when we were at the LRT station yakking and me rolling eyes at the 'subject' she was talking about. Haha.
It's just plain crap la and it's not your fault.
And know what Sok, no matter what I say, do know that I may not be able to think properly if I am in that 'kite' situation. I may stumble and fall without even remembering to hold myself.
Yea I can think logically, realistically but doing is a different thing. Totally.
Jie Jie, I wanted your help to clear those stuffs... I did it this morning. Good right? Well unfortunately, it's not as efficent and helpful as I thought it will be.
It will be.
Dots. Arh, I am supposed to arrange a outing tomorrow but Sok came today... hehs. Let's take a break tomorrow k? =D
urg, I seriously don't like the theme of this blogskin. urgg, but it's so damn nice la. urg. Maybe it's just me, I don't know how you think. I always believe that everyone knows the right thing to do, but their first reaction is never so and without much discipline you just lose it. I know you won't. Labels: us
Thursday, March 19, 2009
+ + +