To be back from the prep camp EW/LC is a mixture of sad and happy news. The happy thing is that I finally can bath since 3pm yesterday.
The sad thing is that I missed the FD rehearsal.
It was such a great camp where Christians gathered together worshipping God, training intensively for the upcoming LC on 3 Apr and making real-life-looking artifacts and 300 over 'gifts'.
Damn crazy. Haha, seriously funny. Thank God. I seriously have no idea what to share about here today, other than telling you I got a 2.8cm in length, 1.5 cm in width blister at my left sole. Ha, how crap, I was so happy when it burst you know! Turns out that only a small hole and after 9 hours, I am still trying to get all the liquid out. Disgusting right. Haha, sorry for that gross-out info. =P
-went Chinatown right after Econs to get things with Wei Wen, Victor, Shanny
-come back get mosquito bites while resting (then He made me think)
-short prayer and sharing
-cut ribbons register for camp!
-dinner ( with groups. I was under Victor's group. He called us spillovers! so mean. Pity him, 5girls in his group, he was the only guy when James wasn't there so Vincent joined us. I become his 'Ling Mei' apprarently. =.=)
-icebreakers by Aloysius the funniest guy man! lol. (musical chair, square shape and he played he sang+play guitar without playing chords. Haha!)
-objectives
-off you go! dance/band/learn how to make gifts, Wei Wen was very patient and encouraging
-supper time, someone made very nice choco cake with rasins
-sleep
-wake up, prayer blah
-prayerwalk (Great experience+eye opener)
-games at SAJC (Gosh, the camp IC, Nat, was in charge of this particular station where it was gosh... we had to tie string around our waist, at the other end of the string is banana, hanging. LOL)
-bath at 3 (last time I bath in camp)
-service
-dinner, make gifts etc
-I had Econs consultation with this SFC teacher-Miss Yap at like 9pm plus while making the gift.LOL.
-everyone was very tired, I was too until I found out ice-cream for supper!
-Food IC I think.. Eliora offered me to finish the tubs of ice cream since there were many leftovers, I didn take it but Rach did and she finished it in front of me. I couldn't control my expression when Theodore(Mentor) kept on saying things that had to admit. Haha, I was like arhh why finish that tub of ice cream.. I want it. lol I want to kill you! Haha, of course, that's crap la.
-sleep
-wake up, service, realised I got big fat blister.
-went to SA CC
-pizza for dinner! Labels: He talks to me, school, SFC