CIP
We went to Autism Centre at Clementi and it was a surprise how our class could work together. We started off with one group cutting papers, another group arranging the toys and last group packing goodies bags. By imitating a assembly line we worked pretty fast leh.
Kun Wei was so violent! He was supposed to remove batteries from the small packet that was together with the torch (that has chain on it). Each time he passed me the torch, he broke the chains! Ha, ok, they were rusty la. Fine... but still, you should look at how he pull the torch out of the packet...
Goodies bag team went to help the cutting paper team. What's wrong with Rhon and I? We became the only 2 who drew the outlines of the 'cards', so romantic sia. Ha!
Don't have recollection how it happened; Rhon and Ian+Josh started bickering and ha, nobody can beat that duo it seems.
Oh how can I forget... we went to Sans Bookshop and looked at the books. She, Rhon, wanted to take this book which was in between 2 books... she took it and the hard-cover book fell on my forehead. URGG.
ra. I am so satisfied with my spending today. lol. I bought a book to help to summarise some chapters in the bible, blah blah blah. I am back. Damn cool.
Sometimes I can ignore it, most of the times it really frustrates me. Why am I so bothered by your attitude when you have been like that all the long? double roll my eyes*
LYNN, I am suddenly so thankful to have you knowing that I forget you most of the time(lol), knowing that I can rub salt on your wound, knowing that I can be retarded at times yet you still love me! Haha. LOL. really thankful... I don't know what have I done to deserve your nice treatment. lol. It's just random la ok.
Oh right... Kun Wei gave me 2 emo stares before he left, no wonder I am emo-ing now. Labels: random, school
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
+ + +